Sunday, January 16, 2011

Inbox.

I just cleaned out my inbox on Hotmail after two days of not checking it. Two days and I accumulated 200 + emails. Do I feel popular? No. I can't actually recall the last time anyone sent me an email via Hotmail from a friend that wasn't either junk, or encouraging me to join some other site to score free electrical goods. In fact, I receive emails on Hotmail that tell me I have received emails on Facebook. Considering 90% of my emails are Facebook notifications, you'd think the geniuses behind Hotmail would realise I am aware of the email I have received on Facebook, before actually being aware of the email sitting in my Hotmail inbox, to notify me of the fact I have received on Facebook.

So, why don't I just delete my Hotmail, you ask.

Because I need it to verify my many accounts I create on any social networking sites I join. Oddly enough, I get more personalised letters in my letterbox, than I do via Hotmail. It's odd isn't it?

When was the last time you received a personal email or a letter from someone asking how YOU were?

No comments:

Post a Comment