Monday, January 24, 2011

Withdrawals.

I am suffering.
I went over our downloar limit, so I am unable to blog, unless it's on MiPhone.
It's awful. Did I mention I am suffering!?
I have so many photo's to upload.
So many things to put out here in Blog land.
I have 17 followers now!?
I'm missing out on so many things by having no downloads. One being fast enough Internet to blog and post. Another being I cannot partipate in Point & Shoot.
I feel like someone has cut off my arms, dropped me in water, and told me to swim... Not that I can swim anyway. But that's another story.
I'm suspecting I need blog rehab. I am counting down the minutes until I can post without the frustration of MiPhone's auto correct that I still haven't turned off.
Arghhhhhhhhhhh.!
That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. In aprox 1gb of downloads time, I to will be without internet until the 2nd of feb. I best be careful. Heavens knows where 24gb of net went?!

    ReplyDelete