Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 03 [Favourite Television Show]


"In the criminal justice system, sexually based offences are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victim's Unit. These are their stories..."

                    *CHINK, CHINK*

I think anyone who truly knows me, knows that I am truly in love with Law & Order: S.V.U. What's not to love about it, seriously!? There's the crazy "chink, chink" noise throughout the show, as well as having Stabler in it.! I'd watch "Home & Away" if Stabler was in it.

NOTE: I do not mean the actor who plays Stabler. That is Christopher Meloni & I am not overly attracted to him. I like Stabler. I am aware he is a fictional character, but like Martin Luther King, I have a dream. My dream is that Stabler & I could get married... regardless of the fact he's a fictional character.


*Image can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment