Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 06 [Whatever tickles your fancy]

So, since I can blog about whatever I want today [if you hadn't realised, I am doing one of those 30 day challenge things that I stumbled across] I have decided to blog about my pending arrival of MCN's that I bought off eBay.

I have been quite excited since the day I purchased them, and wish it didn't take so darn long for them to get here. Yeah, it's been like 3 or 4 days, but I am impatient. Sue me.!

Obviously, based on the fact that I have purchased nappies off eBay, you are aware that I have converted to full-time cloth. Miss Munchkin has not been in a disposable since the first time I tried a cloth on her, and as I have said before, I am glad we made the permanent change.

Sure, I am not looking forward to winter, as I don't have a dryer, but so far, with the heat we've been having they are dry in no time, and we're never short. Still, I purchased these because it's great to have extra's... afterall, babies and their messes are unpredictable, PLUS, they are really cute. Just looking at them makes me want to crush my lap-top to my chest in a suffocating hug.

I know I sound a weeny bit like Varuka Salt from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory but "I want [them] nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow"


*Image can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment