Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 11 [A photo of you taken recently]

Being a "Mum", it's rare to find a photograph of myself, because, in all honesty, I am usually the one taking the photo's, rather than posing for them. I have also found, that it's also incredibly rare to find a photo of myself... alone. This photo was taken at my Mum's graduation a month ago [not exactly recent, but it's the most recent "good" photo of myself that I have no shame in posting to my blog] and as you can see, I am not alone. Miss E. found the start of the evening quite boring and decided to go to sleep on me. Either way, here's a photo, with me in it.

1 comment:

  1. So true. I'm often heard trying to convince someone to take the pictures.. and follow it up with "and make sure you get one with me in it.."

    ReplyDelete