Thursday, February 10, 2011

Busy Days


Monday - Miss E had her 6 month immunisations. Master S found this to be exhausting.



Tuesday - Went for a walk to the park. Was a nice treat for such a lovely day.


Wednesday - Shopping day. After lunch & watching Despicable Me, the kidlets were a bit tired, I think.



Thursday - First PlayGroup of the Year. Master S enjoyed catching up with his old friends & Miss E enjoyed making some new one's [which may or may not include the pictured ball].



I always find that having MiPhone on standby can be incredibly frustrating for my kids at times, but I need to record these moments, because I am learning that time is quickly slipping away and they are growing up waaaay too fast. There's nothing I can do to stop them growing up, so I will just permanently freeze every adventure, one photograph at a time.

1 comment:

  1. I've started taking lots of video on my i-phone as well lately. I just see this time slipping so fast and I want to be able to look back at it and have clear reminders as well.

    ReplyDelete