Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Nothing to Say.

I haven't really posted anything ground breaking lately. My not-so-neighbours continue to be the bane of my life, but I'm not blogging about how horrid they are everyday. It'd drive you all mad and would borderline on creepy. I just hope none of my followers are them. That could be awkward.

My kidlets are asleep. They had a fantastic Easter. Master S woke with enthusiasm when I whispered 'Easter Bunny's been' in his ear. Miss E was also quite taken by waking up to lots of yummy treats. Master S was only three months old his first Easter so it was nice that Miss E was older on her first Easter. At least she could partake in our annual Easter Egg Hunt, without me having to do it all for her.





Aside from Easter, not much else exciting has happened in The Happy House. The kids are their regular, happy, cheeky selves. Hubby and I are still awesome and happy together.



How are you? Did you all have a fantabulous Easter? I hope so :) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

  1. ours was fantabulous too
    so glad you had a good Easter hunni and those kiddies are gorgeous! i love that my Master J was more into it this year cant wait for next year where both will get it that little bit more
    xxx

    ReplyDelete