Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New (Poo?) Year.!

So, it's 2012, as you all know!
Happy Belated New Year, hope you all had a fabulous time.

This year is a little different for me because I've decided that I'm going to bypass resolutions. Normally, I'd vow to lose weight or quit smoking, but not this year.

I'd love to be trim and shmexy, but I'd be fighting a losing battle right now. I'm not gaining heaps of weight, but I'm still getting rounder. I'll do something about it when I can flick my belly, post birth, and watch it jiggle for an hour afterwards! Or I'll just whinge about it and eat a block of chocolate. Whichever.

As for quitting smoking, I'm not ruling it out, but right now, it won't work. I've never stuck to a resolution. Ever. If I want to stick to quitting, I'm not making it a resolution.

I've decided that in place of resolutions, my main goal for 2012 is to get Master S fully toilet trained. This one, I'm sure I won't fail at!

He's been weeing in the toilet for a few months now during the day, but 2012 has seen us through two days without a single accident in his jocks! Not even the slightest damp spot! He has been telling us when he needs to go although I'm still nagging at him every two minutes 'Do you need the toilet, Master S?'

(I almost forget that not everyone needs to urinate every second of the day, like
I do. Thank you, pregnancy!)

We're all incredibly proud of his efforts. I think he's pretty pleased, too.

There'll be more updates on this particular subject, I'm too proud to shut up about it. Who doesn't love hearing about wee.!? When it's in the toilet, of course.!





No comments:

Post a Comment