Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 27, 28 & 29 Combined.

The reason I am combining these three days is because on Day 27, I was supposed to blog about this month in great detail.
On Day 28, I was supposed to blog about this year in great detail.
On Day 29 [today] I am supposed to blog about my hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days.

Considering we are in January, therefore the past month is this year, I think they can just squeeze in here somewhere... Yeah, I'll figure it out.

To be honest, I cannot wait to be done with this 30 day challenge.
I wanted to commit to something to express myself creatively... turns out it just made me want to commit myself to a mental hospital.

What can I say about January 2011, that I haven't already said?
I blog everyday, sometimes twice a day if I feel the need, so there's really not much I haven't done that I can put here and label as "interesting".

So for the better part of this post, I am going to skip to what is required of me for Day 29 of the 30 day blog challenge.

I hope that 2011 is the best year.
It won't be.
How could it be?
I had my wedding & gave birth to my son in 2008.
My daughter completed our family in 2010.
How can I top those years?

I hope to make 2011 as best as I can, by sharing many loving, happy and memorable moments with my loved ones.
I plan to lose some pudge [NOTE: I am not on a diet, nor plan to be on one. I do not even exercise, or have any desire to do so. I am aiming to lose weight by sheer skill... luck, or thyroid issue?].
I plan to meet Daniel Gibson [the Prime Weatherman]whom I have been in love with & corresponding with via email for years, yet never met.
I plan on making awesome birthday cakes for my children's birthdays.
I plan on seeing "Breaking Dawn" when it is released... at the cinema... with the Hubby, Mr. M.
I plan on making it through this year without suffering any illnesses of the snotty kind [highly unlikely with kids] and not getting pregnant [or giving birth].
I plan on getting two tattoo's. One with my son's name. One with my daughter's name.
I plan on attending Church some more [this probably won't happen, because face it, who wants to get up early on a Sunday and sit on uncomfortable seats with old fogies greasing me off because my kids make noise!?].

I plan on embracing everyday, and being thankful for what I have, even if part of me does secretly wish to stick my head in the loo... and flush, sometimes.!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like 2011 should be a pretty good year! Thanks for the follow, will follow back!

    ReplyDelete