Wednesday, June 1, 2011

How much do you love me? [Please say "A LOT!"]

Howdy People.
It's time for me to beg ridiculously ask of you a MASSIVE favour.
Well, two MASSIVE favours.

Do you have a Facebook?

While I have you all loving liking me on Facebook,
Can I steal two minutes of your time, while you are there?

Could you pop over to AmbeRocks,
"Like" their page & in their photo album,
"AmbeRocks babies competition"
"Like" the photo of Miss E from the link above?

It will take two minutes, and feel free to share it on your own pages.
Link it back to me, so I can "Like" your pages in return :)

----------------------------------------------------------

Onto my second favour...
I have entered, and had a post published on
Kleenex Mums - "So you think you can blog" Competition
Pretty cool, I know.
I feel almost famous!
Almost.
What would make my "almost famous" status even more cool,
is if you can follow the above link,
read my post,
wet your pants laughing at my expense,
"Like" it & "Tweet" it for me,
and assist me in winning an iPad 2!


If you wish to mention me in the tweet,
or after the tweet,
to let me know you've tweeted,
and made me a twat(?),
I can be found under the name:

@Our__Adventures

I am thanking everyone who can help me in advance!
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. All done! Good luck with it. I've been planning to do a post for Kleenex mums, too, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Where to find the time for everything?

    ReplyDelete