Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hi-Jacking my Hubby's computer...

As you're all aware, I have no computer.
I am restricted to squinting at the screen on my iPhone if I wish to post anything.
Due to this, and the fact my eyes are hating me,
I've tweeted, and that's about it.

World of Warcraft is down for maintenance.
This is bad for Hubby.
Good for me.
While one would assume that having him off WoW for the night would mean we have more "time together",
it actually means that he has no reason to be on his computer so we've done a "technology swap".

He, with great hesitation, is letting me use his laptop to post a blog,
(He absolutely refused to do a Guest Post here, but don't fret, I'll nag it out of him, yet)
and while I am here, he's downloading unnecessary applications on my iPhone.
Oh Joy.

This post is a bit all over the place, so you'll have to stay with me and try not to fall asleep.
Oi, you at the back, WAKE UP!

I have two massive posts coming up next week.
One being for my beautiful daughter Miss E's birthday, which is on Sunday,
and the second being for mine and the Hubby's 3 year wedding anniversary next Wednesday.
Hang tight, I am mentally preparing them a week in advance, so I am sure they'll be fabulous.
You may laugh, you may cry, you may cry from laughing too hard,
 we'll see how it goes.

I have lots of hilarious photo's to upload,
but I shall get around to that next week to accompany my posts.

Oh, and before I head off,
A massive congratulations to the lovely(s) Jess of Just Jess & Sarah of Just Me
on the exciting news of their pregnancies!
Hope the next few months are smooth ones for you ladies :)



2 comments:

  1. I'll be looking forward to the laugh, just don't make me laugh so much I pee my pants...I have enough washing to do, thanks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks, love.

    Happy Birthday to Miss E for Sunday...

    Hope you're back sooooooooooon!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete