This is my first time linking up with Kellie from The Good, The Bad & The Unnecessary, for 'Things I Know'. Please be gentle.
I have compiled a list of things I know in my head. Here's hoping the things I know can become 'Things I Remember' and I don't forget anything.
1. Hubby is getting old. This may also, be the case for me, but as I am the younger of us two, we can focus on the fact he's going to be TWENTY SIX in three weeks. Old.
2. It is not real great to be woken up with 'Hey Mum, what ya doin'?' Well son, I was sleeping. Now? I'm not. Thanks for that!
3. Branching out from my previous item on the list - Playing 'This little Piggy' after I've just opened my eyes is a shit idea.!
3. Pregnancy is not as fun as I remember it being the last two times. I don't know why that is. Perhaps if I took photos of myself while experiencing back ache, leg ache, morning sickness, the look on my face after I drank that glucose crap, as opposed to photos of me always looking like a happy whale, then maybe I'd never be disillusioned into thinking this could possibly be fun all the time.
4. Toilet training can be pretty fun. If things are going well, and your toileteer is keen on going to the toilet - it's pretty great!
5. Considering I am pregnant and toilet training a three year old, I pretty easily spend over an hour in the toilet a day, and that's not including the days I do a stool.
6. Pierce Brosnan does not have facial hair. This conversation took place between us last night, and it's kept me up all night.
Me: 'Hubby, you need to shave your facial hair. Ugh, you give me pash rash after one kiss!'
Hubby: 'No, I'm going for the Pierce Brosnan look'
Me: 'Pierce Brosnan doesn't have facial hair!'
*thinking: 'Shit, I'm so braindead since being pregnant, who the fuck is Pierce Brosnan and does he have facial hair!?'*
7. Pierce Brosnan is exactly who I thought he was, but just needed to Google, you know... Just in case.
Pop on over & let Kellie know what you know? It might not be much, but knowledge is love...
Okay, knowledge isn't love, I just thought I'd say something deep and meaningful with a side order of tacky in the hopes of creating my own bumper sticker slogan...