Thursday, March 1, 2012

Me? Funny? Haha, what?

I was greeted by the usual crumb bum emails that dictate my inbox this morning, but was pleasantly surprised to find something else sitting there.

Apparently, I have been nominated for the Circle of Moms - Top 25 Funny Moms.

I was incredibly excited, albeit a little confused, because I actually did not nominate myself and no-one in my social circle nominated me either. Rather, when I asked them, they looked confused, which clearly screamed 'sorry love, we don't find you funny!'

Bastards.

So, thank you to whomever it was that took the time to read my posts, found me to be funny, and then nominated me.

Do you think you could vote? I have a button on my blog, and don't want to look like a total loser by being nominated and having no-one vote for me.

Circle of Moms Top 25 Funny Moms - 2012

-------------------------

P.S. It's probably a good thing I didn't post the sooky-la-la post I have in my drafts folder. That shit is SO not funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment